I know, posting pumpkins in March is a bit backwards, but that is the way its gotta be. I am sure that I could just start with the present time, however I am sure it would bother me to look back through my blog some time and see a big chunk missing or a big chunk out of order. So you all get the recap first ;)
My old neighbor used to paint pumpkins with her little chillins and I thought that was such a great idea because they really cant carve anywho and they get kind of get bored with the scraping of the seeds. We followed suit this year and painted our pumpkins. They were all smiles and had a very fun time. We took them to a local (parking lot) this year... and then home to paint.
She found the one she wanted!
Nate's blue pumpkin
Aubrey's pink monsters
Kassidee's ghosts
Dannys Frankenstein
1 comment:
I'm the same way about posting out of order or missing chunks! Love the pumpkins!
Post a Comment