March 29, 2013

Fall FoPa to WaLa



It kind of impossible sometimes to take pictures of your family with no one behind the camera. This last fall I attempted, again to take a family picture and we actually got this one with a LOT of bribing, and a Lot of mommy acting like a crazy person to get Nate (and Aubrey) to look at the right place at the right time. I just set the timer and run! All the while pointing at the camera and saying things like look over there, and big smiles, and what ever else... No you don't get to see those pic. ;) I look like an idiot. ;)  Anywho... the first attempt at family pictures was up Hobble creek. So beautiful. Nice warm weather. What happens when we get there? Well, now I can kind of look back a chuckle (sort of) about it. She announces... Mom, my tummy hurts. Yep, you guessed it. That is a dreaded sentence coming from a kid. We are all dressed and ready to go. She was such a sport though. We would lean her over she would take care of business and then I would ask her if she could sit and smile for a picture. After about asking that oh, about 7 times she was done for the day.(can't blame her)
Attempt 2 was up AF canyon.. Aubrey's all better but the weather is very chilly and I have 2 girls that are "freezing cold" with the non cooperative side to go along with it. This is where the bribing and crazy running mom comes in.. OY! We did get a picture though that mom could live with. I am very grateful!
Some day I am sure I can talk my hubby into someone to hire to take our pictures. :)
  





































                                    That's one Happy Family!


1 comment:

Catherine said...

All of your crazy running pays off, your family pictures are always super cute!