Well I am not 30 YET.... but today marks the official countdown day till I actually hit the big THREE -O!!! I can't believe it. This is a picture of my twin sister and me @29
30! Great now I have to "watch what I eat", My skin has never been worst!, crows feet! The best of all I now get to say "I am turning 29" (again) for every birthday here on out! ;)
You know your turning 30 when.....
1. You leave an event early to "beat the rush"
2. Before going out some where you ask what the parking is like
3. You own a lawnmower
4. Before throwing out the paper you look through the property section
5. You stop dreaming of being a professional football player and start dreaming of a son who
might be instead.
6. You worry about your parents health
7. You wish you had a shed
8. You have a shed
10. When sitting outside of a restaurant you become envious of their hanging baskets
11. You can name all the members from New Kids on the block
12. You used to watch Saved by the bell
13. You had a crush on Zack Morris or Kelly Kapowski from Saved By The Bell
14. You remember when fast food burgers came in styrofoam containers.
15. You find yourself saying, "they don't make it like that anymore", and "I remember when" and of course "In my day"

No comments:
Post a Comment