August 13, 2009

Redneck Jokes with a twist!

If you get disappointed at family reunions because no one wants to build a catapult...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If you think campfire building should be an Olympic sport...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If you list tin foil cooking as a skill on your resume...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If your favorite color is olive drab...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If you don't mind losing power to your house for 3 days...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If your plans for remodeling the bathroom include digging the hole deeper...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If you sneak a cup of bug juice after your spouse goes to bed...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If you took a chemistry course at a local college to help you develop a better fire starter...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If you plan to get rich by writing a best selling Dutch Oven cookbook...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If you disconnect the automatic dishwasher in favor of the "3 pot method"...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If you gave your wife a mummy bag rated for -15 degrees for Christmas...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


If you walk the streets in broad daylight with a coffee cup and flashlight hanging from your belt...

...You Might Be A Wood Badger!


I am just sending out a post to my Hubby...cuz I miss him. He has been gone this whole week at wood badge. (hence, the wood badger jokes)

For those of you who like me, said... "what is that", its "boot camp" for boy scout leaders. Dan is a boy scout leader and yes he really enjoys it, and I am proud of him. A lot of those boys look up to him and he does a great job. I still haven't said "yes" to "honey, I'm thinking about buying a truck... it will be great to hull all the boys stuff when we go camping and, gear when we go rock climbing and bikes when we go mountain biking, and..." I am sure some day I may give in ;) Right now I think the trooper holds up just dandy.


1 comment:

Mindy K said...

What is it with boys n trucks--I swear! :)