August 13, 2009

Favorite photo Friday

This is my new favorite picture. Not because its the greatest, BUT!!! I have finally learned how to make running water look like the smooth water (like the "real" photographers). I have always wanted to do it and I finally have :) Who knew all I had to do was actually read my camera manual. Ha! I really don't have time to read the whole thing I mean who does. One of these days I will get out there and take some more classes. I had my friend Sally come and visit me a little while ago and she also loves taking pictures. She brought me some of the stuff she has been working on (and won prizes for). Anyway, she is really good at getting out just for the sake of taking pictures. She kind of inspired me to start doing that again. Taking my camera more often, and actually looking up from my busy days to "see" the great shots out there. So I did. I was actually with Sally when I took this. She was visiting from Maryland so Dan and I took her up the canyon for some site seeing.

...P.S. I know it's not Friday just yet, but if I do it now it will be ready for tomorrow!

No comments: