November 12, 2011

American Idol Tour

This year my cousin and I watched american Idol every thursday night. When she found out that the tour was coming to SLC she got tickets for us. Too Fun. It was a blast. The sad part was I had absolutely NO voice. So I was silently cheering and silently screaming. Ha!  My sister Venessa looked at me and said "I think you are totally faking" well, guess who totally lost her voice a week later. Thats what she gets for that comment! ;) I just looked at her and said "I totally think your faking" ohhhh, got her! Anywho the concert was so fun. Jess, thanks for the tickets. I was such a blast. We were cheering for Haley, but we also liked the winner Scotty. 



 The girls

 Pia

 See the afro? We were just glad we didn't have to sit behind her. Ha!

 Scotty



 Me and Jess
Me and Nessa

No comments: