I entered my first Digital Scrapbook Challenge today. Every month the Shabby Shoppe Blog
has this template contest. All you have to do is download the template for free, make it your own and submit it back to them.

This is the cute template that you get this month not to mention the cute template already done (with the red heart) and the word SPRING

(below) ... And this is the finished template that you get too. I saw this exact page done on the Shabby Blog with a little girl with a lot of curls and I remembered I had similar pictures. I just made the same thing with different pictures. (Nat, i'll make you a copy!)


ok... so I entered 2! This is the other one that I made. What can I say... It's SO addicting.

3 comments:
SO cute Becca! Why don't you just do all my scrapbooking for me! You are super good at it! I want to hang out!
Very cute Becca! You are so creative, you should come do all my scrapbooking. I am still doing paper. Tried digital for awhile but, went back to paper for some reason. :)
Love this Becca!!! So glad you decided to play along with the challenge!
Post a Comment