August 23, 2010

Up to Idaho

This summer (in June) Dan spent a week at scout camp as scout leader, so I decided that if he was going to be gone for a week.... I was too. The girls and I headed up to Idaho to see my best friend Katy and her family. What a great trip!


Ashlyn (8) and Kassidee (4) Our oldest girls
We took the kids to the zoo while I was there. They Loved it!
Katy and Becca at the zebra, can you see it :)
Kassidee feeding the goats at the feeding/petting farm ....at the zoo
(above)Thats my pouty little kassidee, because she doesn't want anyone else in the picture....
Look how happy she is now! My cute little drama queen!



This slide is so cute. All the kiddies wanted to try it out.

These fun paddle boats are right outside of the Boise Zoo. After the zoo we had a picnic in the park and rode on the paddle boats.

he looks hungry, watch out!
This tree was at the zoo, just beautiful!

No comments: