May 26, 2010

Our Vacation to the beach

We spent a week at Cocoa Beach, Florida. What a blast. Kassidee and Aubrey had such a great time. I just followed them around with my camera and snapped away. (get ready for picture overload) :) The beach and the water were beautiful! .... as were my girls :)

























This girl cracks me up!



Yummy cold popsicles. Aubrey pulled a sour face with every bite, but still wanted more! HA! It was so funny.









The great view from the place we stayed.




4 comments:

Maria Christensen said...

It looks like you had an amazing trip! I'm glad you have fun. I greatly admire your ability to take such amazing pictures!

Sheridan said...

Cute pics! Looks fun!

Emily, Joel and kids said...

Becca, your pictures are amazing and your girls are so beautiful! Looks like a fun trip.

Jer + Lu said...

What great pics! Love the beach bum :)