October 01, 2009

Fall... My favorite time of year.

Tuesday Dan and I set out with the kids and my Mom up the canyon. We wanted to beat the snow before it came on wed. Wow have the temperatures dropped. Fall is officially here. Anyway, the drive was spectacular! The leaves had all changed with their bright red and yellow.
I love the Fall!




























3 comments:

Nat said...

GORGEOUS!!! Wow! What canyon was that cause it is amazing! We went up Little Cottonwood and didn't see anything that great... though it was still pretty. Once again our schedules were just off from e/o. We went up Monday and you went Tuesday. Someday we'll do something together.

Cort said...

Beautiful. I think we're about an hour away from each other and last weekend we went up in our mountains and there's still a LOT of green. Crazy!

swimmingviolist said...

Holy Cow! My family missed the Fall Colors this year! :( It was pretty sad! :( Those are pretty pictures by the way I like them a lot! :D