May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day. A little something for you Mom, and the others who want to see some of my younger years! :)

Mom, Happy Mothers Day. Thank you for everything you do. Miss you.
"All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother"  Abraham Lincoln 

4 comments:

Deon said...

Wow! What a wonderful gift! I enjoyed seeing the photos so much. Your mom IS an Angel - she blessed my life so many times when all of you kids (and mine) were little. I think of her example often. Deb, you are a lucky Mom with wonderful kids!! I hope you all had fabulous Mother's Day.

warrensweetsix said...

That was beautiful Rebecca! I am sure your Mom loved it. I loved looking at all of your family's younger years pictures. Your Mom is an awesome one! What a good example of Motherhood she was to me growing up and probably didn't even know it! We need more Moms like her in the world today.

Lisa M said...

I loved the pictures. So sweet!

Virginia Johnson said...

What a sweet video Bec. It brought a tear to my eye thats for sure. Your mom is an amazing woman and a true role model of womanhood. She taught me many things but unfortunatly not the recipe for those Barkel Burgers! Love ya Sister M!