May 04, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!!

About 2 weeks ago my best friend Katy came down from Idaho to spend the weekend, kid free. It was great to have her come visit and go shopping, play games and have some girl talk. 



Every girl loves a new pair of shoes! We got the same shoes. What can I say we have the same taste :)



Girls lunch out at Gardner village. Fried Green Tomatoes, YUM!
Tai Pan seems to be a favorite spot for some girl shopping. Oh what fun!


One of my favorites that I took Katy to!  Tai Wan &

         DOWDLE & DAUGHTERS


Dan and I taught Katy this game we have (very fun) 

Always good times! 



2 comments:

warrensweetsix said...

Love the post and the background song!!! That was so fun! Definately gotta do it again!! Have you worn your sandals yet? Its been raniy and chilly here so I haven't yet. Where did you find all of those pictures for your post? By the way, you put "Dad and I" instead of "Dan and I" taught Katy this game. HA! Love ya!!! :)

Jer + Lu said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend!!