October 09, 2008

A scenic drive through Nebo Canyon

Bald Mountain is the mountain in the first couple of pictures and the then the last pictures are of the Utah Valley, Utah Lake and Timpanogos Mountain






5 comments:

Angie Judd said...

Becca! So good to seeing you bloggin' again. :D You are so beautiful...pregnancy looks good on you. Great pictures!

Lisa M said...

Such breathtaking views!!

The Gentry's said...

So beautiful! This is most of fall we are going to get, I'm glad you took so many great pics:)

Amanda M. said...

beautiful pictures, you are so talented. You look so cute pregnant! I hope your feeling well!

warrensweetsix said...

I am glad to see you in the blogging world again! You look so cute pregnant! I can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl! Looks like you had fun with your family while they were here. I need you to take our family's x-mas pictures again! Where are you?! :)