October 09, 2008

It was so beautiful we had to go again

Maple Lake is one of our favorite places to go in the fall. I took my family when they were in town but Dan didn't get to go because he was working. Kassidee and I decided since he missed it we would take Daddy up to enjoy the beauty too!









Me at 5 months!!! We find out next week if its a girl or a boy!!!



4 comments:

Lisa M said...

We are definitely going to have to go there when ever we go to Utah again. That is just beautiful!

Nat said...

You should have called us to go! Though Joey was probably gone when you went. Your pictures are so gorgeous!!!!! Had fun hanging out the other day. Thanks.

Jer + Lu said...

What a pretty place! I love your tiny belly!

Sheridan said...

You look beautiful!