Kassidee LOVED her photo shoot. She loved that it was just mom and her. I have to admit it was pretty special! She loved getting dressed up and pretty much everyone on the temple grounds told her how cute she looked and how beautiful her dress was so that made her feel pretty special too. It didn't hurt that there were about 6 dozen youth groups there putting in flowers all over the place ;) I loved her dress! I am just glad that she liked it as much as I did when I saw it. She is such a sweet daughter. All her primary teachers wish that they had a whole class full of Kassidee's. She is willing to help out and she tries really hard to make the right choices. Love our Kass!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago













































1 comment:
Beautiful Pictures of Kas! wish i could have been there for her baptism!
Post a Comment