This is our Aubs! This cute little adorable thing at 3 already has her own fashion to do. I finally found these pictures on an old memory card that I took awhile ago. So this planned post is finally getting posted! So a few months ago Aubrey and I were struggling to see eye to eye on potty training. She had obviously decided that she was not about to be potty trained anymore. Anywho! At the beginning of our day I got these cute little pink pinstriped overalls out for her and helped her put them on. She looks down at her outfit and and then up and me and says (tilting her head to one side) Mom, I look like a farm! I of course laugh out loud and say "you mean a farmer?" "yea, I look like a farm" I then tell her she looks nothing like a farmer and that she looks so cute..............
.......Later that day.... she of course tries my patience and wets her pants, (this is the no potty thing again)
The first thing I grab are these cute striped/plaid shorts for her after the fact and again.....
She looks down at her outfit then back up at me....
"mom, I look like a boy!"
Where does she get this?
I again tell her she does not look like a boy, she looks very cute! Wouldn't you agree?!!!
I am happy to announce that 2 months later we are finally seeing eye to eye! We are so proud of our Aubrey. She is in the process of earning her "Big" girl bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment