February 27, 2011

Peanut Butter Cups

Just a cute craft you might like! So this February I attempted my Aunts Peanut Butter Cups. I have to tell you! YUM! I love these. Kassidee and I decided we would spend the afternoon while Aubrey was taking her nap and make some. It was actually easier than I thought it would be. Anyway, my neighbors birthday was also coming up so since this recipe makes SO many we shared the goodness. ;) I wish I could remember where I saw one of these boxes (made and shown below) but unfortunately, I cant. It wasn't too hard to do. Just took some thought. It was fun and didn't turn out too bad. :)

All you need are a few boxes of these and your favorite scrap-booking paper (or wrapping paper) and you set. (ok, you might want to have ribbon, a hot glue gun and other accessories too)


The finished box....

This is the inside. I just stacked the cups inside and tied it with a ribbon, Vualla!

I used a parchment paper box. It was around christmas time I saw these made and "they" used tinfoil boxes and filled them with snicker doodles and christmas candy. Too fun!

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

yum!! And that box is absolutely darling! Now, how 'bout sharing the recipe??