Yesterday was mine and Dans anniversary. I Just want him to know that I love him so much and I am so happy that we found each other oh so long ago.
He has given me everything and more that I could ever want or need. I love him for always putting his family first. I love him for loving me even when I am impatient or stubborn. I love him for being my best friend. I love him because his is smart. I love him because he is SO good-looking :) I love him because he tells me that he loves me, and that I look cute even on the days I haven't really gotten ready for the day. I love him because he is kind and so willing to serve others. I love him because he is a wonderful father. I love him because he loves the Lord and is worthy to take us to the temple. I love him for him.
Happy Anniversary to my Daniel
Thank you for so many memories I am looking forward to all that is to come.



4 comments:
Wow! Congrats guys! Can't believe we have both been married 8 years. We should plan a big trip for our 10th! You are a great couple!
hey guys! we are home and tired! but thanks for letting us crash your anniversary!!! sorry! it was good to see you and meet your littlest one! thanks for the snuggles, Kass! we miss you!!!
Happy 8th!!! I remember June 28th, 2001 very well! Loved all of the cute photos of you two. You two are a great couple and are great friends!!! Did you guys do anything on your anniversary?
Congrats!! You two are so cute together :) And to think it all started at the good ol' Glenwood...
Post a Comment