So, I have really wanted to start learning how to do digital scrapbooking. I don't know much, but I have learned enough to get the baby announcement I wanted. I love that there is so many great things out there and free too! That is always a plus. I am alway looking for good tips and ideas or "how to" tutorials, so if you know of any fill me in. If you have ever wanted to do this you should it's great fun!! Yet addicting. So far its a plus for Dan because of the free thing and most of all there are not piles and piles of scrapbooking stuff lying all over the floor for days. :) (well these days it would all be on the table for days - The kidies) Lots of fun!


2 comments:
Very cute - thanks for sending us one!
Very impressive! Keep it up. Looks like she's gonna be your little redhead :)
Post a Comment