Ok, I know it's called favorite "photo" friday, but you know me sometimes I just can't put one photo. So these are my photos for favorite photo friday. You will understand why I couldn't just put one when you see them. :)
Its coming....




Living on the East Coast you really don't get to see many sunsets on the ocean line. I think the sunrises are just as beautiful and so special but you have to get up early to see them (that is why they are so special. Not many people get up to see it) Really, anyone can see a sunset but you have to give up sleep to see a sunrise. It is so quiet and peaceful too. So... now you know why I couldn't post just one favorite photo. I wanted all of you Barton Bunch Blog readers to see the beautiful sunrise :)

2 comments:
Love those pictures, and I miss you too! I am running the Provo City Half Marathon on April 4th aaaaahhhh. I really wish you were doing it with me, and I would of asked but, you did just have a baby. I really want to see her by the way, let me know when you are ready for visitors!
Beautiful pictures!!! I miss those beach sunrises.
Post a Comment