July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Kassidee wasn't too crazy about the sparklers this year, she liked the fountain fireworks. (except for when they whistled) We had a good relaxing day and we loved it.Kassidee didn't get to stay up late like last year. Poor thing :) But that allowed Dan and I to sit out on our roof and watch the fireworks from Thanksgiving Point. They are great seats and a lot less crowded :)





And for those of you who want to see our 4th of july decor .....

4 comments:

Nat said...

Love the dress. Savannah has the same one. Sorry we didn't get together on the 4th. Turned out to be a weird day for us with Joey working and such. We need to get together soon!

Mindy K said...

Cute door!! I can't believe how quickly your little girl has grown

Our Crazy Family said...

Hi! Your family is way cute. This is Richard Miller. I was companions with Dan on our Mission in Maryland. I thought I would say Hi. Glad to see that you are doing well Dan.

We too have a blog if you would like to check it out.
www.thefamilymillerthatsus.blogspot.com

Nice to see you again!

Richard Miller

Amanda M. said...

rebecca your blog is so cute! I love looking at all your pictures, they still look amazing, even without a fancy camera. Love ya!