June 17, 2008

The Real World

I was browsing through my friends blogs this morning and came across a fun blog challenge on Mindys blog and I also decided that I would take the challenge, so join in and take this fun challenge.

RULES: GO take the following pictures Right Now (with out cleaning up!)

1. What is your favorite place


I would say my favorite place would be with my family!! But who's isn't and I already have a picture of them on my blog. I love being outside in my yard. Kassidee will help me weed by picking the pretty flowers. We also get to enjoy all the popsicles. Kassidee could eat a whole bag in one day. I enjoy going to the flower shop to look at all the flowers and then bring them home for my yard.

Dan would say my favorite place was on the computer. He says I am on it a lot!

2. Show us your Kitchen sink

Dan needs to empty the dish washer :)

3. Self Portrait

I should just get up and get ready right away every day but only Katy does that! :)

4. What is your favorite room in the house


I love my scrapbook room, but since I cant really say I have been scrapbooking I really love my front room. its usually the cleanest and I love sitting on the left side of the couch watching out the window or reading. I of course love to play on my new piano too!

5. Show us your second bathroom


6. Show us inside your closet

The Left top and the right handing side is mine the right top and the left hanging side is Dans side

7. Show us your Laundry Room


Its nothing special. We want to paint the wall red to go with the checkered floor. Its also where we have some of our food storage

8. What are your children doing right now?

Kassidee had just gotten her diaper changed by dad and she was getting herself dressed

9. Show us inside your fridge


10. Show us your favorite pair of shoes


I don't know if I have a favorite pair of shoes, but I really like my pink gardening shoes I hate crocks but these are made out of the same stuff and cuter! Plus if you step in the mud while gardening you just wash them off with the hose. My flip flops would be my NOW shoe its finally summer and they keep ya cool! No socks.


Well there you have it. A piece of my REAL WORLD. Now get up and go do yours. Can't wait to see it!

1 comment:

Mindy K said...

Love your garden. It's beautiful. Your scrapbook room looks wonderful--Kourtney took over my spare room!