May 27, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

I love my new Piano!!! Dan gave it to us for "Happy Mothers day, Happy anniversary, Merry Christmas... " you get the point, but I don't mind I will accept that.
I love being a mother. I am so blessed to be able to take care of these, Gods Children for this time on earth. I thank my Father above for such a wonderful gift.
"How Much more beautiful would be the world and the society in which we live if... every mother regarded her children as the jewels of her life, as gifts from the God of heaven, who is their Eternal Father, and brought them up with true affection in the wisdom and admonition of the Lord."
I stole that from my friend Natalie who got it from a book that she got for mothers day but I love it as much as she does!


2 comments:

Nat said...

I love that quote! Glad you liked it too. Now that you blog you will see how important it is to leave comments! I never even knew that you looked at my blog. So you have to start leaving comments.

Mindy K said...

Oh, I love your piano. Definitely worth a few holidays' sacrifice. How fun. Enjoy it !!!